Personalization is delivering the right piece of content to the right person at the right time.
Austin, TX (PRWEB)
May 09, 2017
Magnificent Marketing is excited to present a new webinar on the role of personalization in content marketing and tips for personalizatino, available now.
In this webinar, Magnificent CEO and founder David Reimherr teams up with Michael Brenner, CEO of Marketing Insider Group, and co-author of the best-selling book, The Content Formula. Bernner is recognized by Forbes as Forbes’ top CMO influencer and social media marketer, and Dun & Bradstreet has also recognized him as a top B2B marketer. Michael has also been included on the list of the top fifty most influential content marketers in the country.
Brenner discusses four important trends for companies in content marketing:
1. Specialization – brands trying to really truly define a space they can actually own.
2. Visualization – essentially creating more visual kinds of content, which is kind of a skill that not a lot of brands have really worked as hard on.
3. Humanization – telling real, human stories that meet people at their emotional level and touch upon the pains and challenges that they have.
4. Personalization – delivering the right piece of content to the right person at the right time.
In this webinar, Brenner dives into personalization, specifically, and touches on the following topics:
Choosing useful tools
- Developing modular content
- Picking a platform
- Understanding the audience
- Using the right tone
- And more!
The webinar is available now on Magnificent’s YouTube page and, along with an accompanying blog, on Magnificent.com. Click here to watch the webinar now!